You can find below details on how to remove AdFender for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AdFender from your PCAdFender, Inc.
. You can read more on AdFender, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to AdFender at http://www.adfender.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\AdFender directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. AdFender's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AdFender\uninst.exe. AdFender.exe is the AdFender's main executable file and it occupies around 3.08 MB (3229144 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AdFender. They occupy 3.22 MB (3377775
bytes) on disk.
- AdFender.exe (3.08 MB)
- AFHook.exe (80.96 KB)
- uninst.exe (64.19 KB)
The current page applies to AdFender version 1.83
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AdFender:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove AdFender from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall AdFender:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall AdFender:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\AdFender.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\AdFender.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\AdProxy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\AdUtils.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\AFHook.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\AFHook32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\AFHook64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\Config\adfender.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\Config\myrules.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\Filters\filters_ar.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\Filters\filters_cn.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\Filters\filters_cz.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\Filters\filters_de.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\Filters\filters_en.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\Filters\filters_fr.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\Filters\filters_il.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\Filters\filters_it.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\Filters\filters_malw.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\Filters\filters_nl.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\Filters\filters_prv.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\Filters\filters_ru.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\License\license.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\License\thirdparty\license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\Readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\SConfig.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\uninst.exe
AdFender is an application released by the software company AdFender, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase AdFender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AdFender from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AdFender or simply activate the Search field and type in "AdFender". The AdFender application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AdFender in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AdFender, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AdFender:
- The software company is: http://www.adfender.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AdFender\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AdFender.
8. After removing AdFender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AdFender that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AdFender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AdFender by AdFender, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AdFender by AdFender, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AdFender supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:39:42.100