AdFender is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall AdFender from your systemAdFender, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on AdFender, Inc.. More info about the app AdFender can be seen at http://www.adfender.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove AdFender by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.08 MB (3228080 bytes) on disk and is named AdFender.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AdFender. They take 3.22 MB (3376658
bytes) on disk.
- AdFender.exe (3.08 MB)
- AFHook.exe (80.92 KB)
- uninst.exe (64.17 KB)
The current page applies to AdFender version 1.80
only. You can find here a few links to other AdFender releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AdFender we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove AdFender:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AdFender
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\AdFender.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\AdFender.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\AdProxy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\AdUtils.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
AdFender is an application released by the software company AdFender, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AdFender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AdFender from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AdFender or simply click the Search field and type in "AdFender". If it is installed on your PC the AdFender app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AdFender in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AdFender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AdFender:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.adfender.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AdFender\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AdFender.
8. After uninstalling AdFender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AdFender that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AdFender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AdFender by AdFender, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AdFender by AdFender, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AdFender in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 16:16:11.047