AdBlock and Options
AdBlock and Options is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AdBlock and Options from your PCAdBlock
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on AdBlock. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AdBlock and Options folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall AdBlock and Options by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AdBlock and Options\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.75 MB (1832448 bytes) on disk.
AdBlock and Options is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.75 MB (1832448
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstaller.exe (1.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of AdBlock and Options.
AdBlock and Options is a program offered by AdBlock. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove AdBlock and Options is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AdBlock and Options from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AdBlock and Options or simply click the Search feature and type in "AdBlock and Options". If it exists on your system the AdBlock and Options program will be found very quickly. After you click AdBlock and Options in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AdBlock and Options, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AdBlock and Options.
8. After removing AdBlock and Options, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AdBlock and Options that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AdBlock and Options with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AdBlock and Options by AdBlock from your PC, nor are we saying that AdBlock and Options by AdBlock is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AdBlock and Options in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-04 01:26:47.413