Actual Window Manager 8.2.2
Actual Window Manager 8.2.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Actual Window Manager 8.2.2 from your PCActual Tools
. Check out here
for more information on Actual Tools. Please follow http://www.actualtools.com/
if you want to read more on Actual Window Manager 8.2.2 on Actual Tools's page. Actual Window Manager 8.2.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Window Manager folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Window Manager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Actual Window Manager 8.2.2. Actual Window Manager 8.2.2's main file takes about 1.92 MB (2016048 bytes) and is called ActualWindowManagerCenter.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Actual Window Manager 8.2.2. They occupy about 9.14 MB (9588400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActualWindowManagerCenter.exe (1.92 MB)
- ActualWindowManagerCenter64.exe (603.30 KB)
- ActualWindowManagerConfig.exe (3.15 MB)
- ActualWindowManagerShellCenter64.exe (2.56 MB)
- ScreensaverLoader64.exe (228.19 KB)
- unins000.exe (721.80 KB)
This page is about Actual Window Manager 8.2.2 version 8.2.2
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Window Manager
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Actual Window Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Actual Tools\Actual Window Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Thinstall\Actual Window Manager 7.1
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Window Manager\Actual Window Manager Slideshow.scr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Window Manager\Actual Window Manager.scr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Window Manager\ActualWindowManagerCenter64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Window Manager\ActualWindowManagerConfig.exe
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Actual Window Manager
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Actual Tools\Actual Window Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Actual Tools\Actual Window Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual Windows Manager_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual Windows Manager_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual Windows Manager_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual Windows Manager_is1\InstallLocation
Actual Window Manager 8.2.2 is a program marketed by Actual Tools. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Actual Window Manager 8.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Actual Window Manager 8.2.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Actual Window Manager 8.2.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Actual Window Manager 8.2.2". If it exists on your system the Actual Window Manager 8.2.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Actual Window Manager 8.2.2 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Actual Window Manager 8.2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Actual Window Manager 8.2.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.actualtools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Window Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Actual Window Manager 8.2.2.
8. After removing Actual Window Manager 8.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Actual Window Manager 8.2.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Actual Window Manager 8.2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Actual Window Manager 8.2.2 by Actual Tools from your PC, nor are we saying that Actual Window Manager 8.2.2 by Actual Tools is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Actual Window Manager 8.2.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:14:59.393