Actual Installer 4.8
This info is about Actual Installer 4.8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Actual Installer 4.8 from your PCSofteza Development
. Take a look here
for more details on Softeza Development. Click on http://www.actualinstaller.com/
to get more information about Actual Installer 4.8 on Softeza Development's website. Actual Installer 4.8 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Installer directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Installer\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Actual Installer 4.8. AInstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.06 MB (1107968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Actual Installer 4.8. They take about 2.41 MB (2528768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AInstaller.exe (1.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (224.00 KB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- Feed.exe (163.00 KB)
- upx.exe (263.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Actual Installer 4.8 version 4.8
Actual Installer 4.8 is a program by the software company Softeza Development. Some people try to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Actual Installer 4.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Actual Installer 4.8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Actual Installer 4.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Actual Installer 4.8". If it exists on your system the Actual Installer 4.8 app will be found automatically. After you select Actual Installer 4.8 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Actual Installer 4.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Actual Installer 4.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.actualinstaller.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual Installer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Actual Installer 4.8.
8. After removing Actual Installer 4.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Actual Installer 4.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Actual Installer 4.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Actual Installer 4.8 by Softeza Development from your PC, nor are we saying that Actual Installer 4.8 by Softeza Development is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Actual Installer 4.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-12 20:14:47.510