Actual File Folders 1.8.2
Actual File Folders 1.8.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Actual File Folders 1.8.2 from your systemActual Tools
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Actual Tools. Please follow http://www.actualtools.com/
if you want to read more on Actual File Folders 1.8.2 on Actual Tools's page. Actual File Folders 1.8.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Actual File Folders directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Actual File Folders 1.8.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Actual File Folders\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 609.95 KB (624592 bytes) on disk and is labeled ActualFileFoldersCenter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Actual File Folders 1.8.2. They occupy an average of 2.97 MB (3110768
bytes) on disk.
- ActualFileFoldersCenter.exe (609.95 KB)
- ActualFileFoldersConfig.exe (1.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (728.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Actual File Folders 1.8.2 version 1.8.2
When planning to uninstall Actual File Folders 1.8.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Actual File Folders 1.8.2:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Actual File Folders 1.8.2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual File Folders
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Actual Tools\Actual File Folders
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Actual File Folders
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual File Folders\ActualFileFoldersCenter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual File Folders\ActualFileFoldersCenter64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual File Folders\ActualFileFoldersConfig.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Actual File Folders\ActualFileFoldersConfig.url
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Actual Tools\Actual File Folders
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Actual Tools\Actual File Folders
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual File Folders_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual File Folders_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual File Folders_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual File Folders_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Actual File Folders_is1\QuietUninstallString
Actual File Folders 1.8.2 is an application released by Actual Tools. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Actual File Folders 1.8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Actual File Folders 1.8.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Actual File Folders 1.8.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Actual File Folders 1.8.2". If it is installed on your PC the Actual File Folders 1.8.2 application will be found automatically. When you click Actual File Folders 1.8.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Actual File Folders 1.8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Actual File Folders 1.8.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.actualtools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Actual File Folders\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Actual File Folders 1.8.2.
8. After removing Actual File Folders 1.8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Actual File Folders 1.8.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Actual File Folders 1.8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Actual File Folders 1.8.2 by Actual Tools from your PC, we are not saying that Actual File Folders 1.8.2 by Actual Tools is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Actual File Folders 1.8.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:32:48.117