ActiveX CGR InterSoft
You can find below detailed information on how to remove ActiveX CGR InterSoft for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ActiveX CGR InterSoft from your computerCGR Software.com
. Go over here
for more details on CGR Software.com. Please open http://www.cgrsoftware.com
if you want to read more on ActiveX CGR InterSoft on CGR Software.com's web page. ActiveX CGR InterSoft is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ActiveX CGR InterSoft directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall ActiveX CGR InterSoft by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ActiveX CGR InterSoft\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. editor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 160.00 KB (163840 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ActiveX CGR InterSoft. They occupy 241.78 KB (247586
bytes) on disk.
- editor.exe (160.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (81.78 KB)
ActiveX CGR InterSoft is an application by the software company CGR Software.com. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall ActiveX CGR InterSoft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ActiveX CGR InterSoft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ActiveX CGR InterSoft or simply click the Search feature and type in "ActiveX CGR InterSoft". If it exists on your system the ActiveX CGR InterSoft program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ActiveX CGR InterSoft in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ActiveX CGR InterSoft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ActiveX CGR InterSoft:
- The publisher is: http://www.cgrsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ActiveX CGR InterSoft\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ActiveX CGR InterSoft.
8. After removing ActiveX CGR InterSoft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ActiveX CGR InterSoft that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ActiveX CGR InterSoft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ActiveX CGR InterSoft by CGR Software.com from your PC, we are not saying that ActiveX CGR InterSoft by CGR Software.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ActiveX CGR InterSoft supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 02:19:14.287