You can find below details on how to remove ActiveTyping for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ActiveTyping from your systemTMP Software inc
. Open here
where you can get more info on TMP Software inc. Click on http://www.activetyping.com
to get more data about ActiveTyping on TMP Software inc's website. ActiveTyping is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveTyping folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveTyping\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ActiveTyping. The application's main executable file occupies 2.49 MB (2614784 bytes) on disk and is called ActiveTyping.exe.
ActiveTyping is composed of the following executables which take 3.10 MB (3250185
bytes) on disk:
- ActiveTyping.exe (2.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (620.51 KB)
This data is about ActiveTyping version 4.70
ActiveTyping is a program by the software company TMP Software inc. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ActiveTyping is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ActiveTyping using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ActiveTyping or simply click the Search field and type in "ActiveTyping". The ActiveTyping application will be found automatically. After you click ActiveTyping in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ActiveTyping, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ActiveTyping:
- The publisher is: http://www.activetyping.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveTyping\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ActiveTyping.
8. After removing ActiveTyping, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ActiveTyping that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ActiveTyping using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ActiveTyping by TMP Software inc from your PC, nor are we saying that ActiveTyping by TMP Software inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ActiveTyping in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 02:36:51.000