This web page is about ActiveFax for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall ActiveFax from your computerActFax Communication
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ActFax Communication. You can see more info on ActiveFax at http://www.actfax.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ActiveFax directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Windows\UIActFax.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ActiveFax. ActFaxClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.02 MB (1072632 bytes) on disk.
ActiveFax installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.41 MB (17207200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActFaxClient.exe (1.02 MB)
- install_x64.exe (10.45 MB)
- ActFax.exe (1.96 MB)
- ActSrvNT.exe (1.96 MB)
- StartSrv.exe (59.66 KB)
- StopSrv.exe (59.16 KB)
- Socket.exe (67.00 KB)
- WinApp.exe (46.50 KB)
- AFCompr.exe (48.00 KB)
- AFPack.exe (48.00 KB)
- Compress.exe (88.27 KB)
- DataCfg.exe (57.16 KB)
- TSClientB.exe (558.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.05
of ActiveFax. You can find below info on other releases of ActiveFax:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall ActiveFax:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ActiveFax
- C:\Program Files\ActiveFax
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\ActiveFax Client.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\ActiveFax Server.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ActiveFax Client.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ActiveFax Server.lnk
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ActFax Communication\ActiveFax
ActiveFax is an application marketed by the software company ActFax Communication. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall ActiveFax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ActiveFax from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ActiveFax or simply click the Search feature and type in "ActiveFax". If it is installed on your PC the ActiveFax application will be found automatically. After you select ActiveFax in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ActiveFax, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ActiveFax:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.actfax.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\UIActFax.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ActiveFax.
8. After removing ActiveFax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ActiveFax that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ActiveFax with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ActiveFax by ActFax Communication from your computer, we are not saying that ActiveFax by ActFax Communication is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ActiveFax supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:07:50.990