Active Web Reader 2.43
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Active Web Reader 2.43 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Active Web Reader 2.43 from your computerDeskshare Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Deskshare Inc.. More info about the application Active Web Reader 2.43 can be found at http://www.deskshare.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskshare\Active Web Reader folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Active Web Reader 2.43's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskshare\Active Web Reader\unins000.exe". Active Web Reader 2.43's main file takes about 1.64 MB (1724416 bytes) and its name is Active Web Reader.exe.
Active Web Reader 2.43 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.64 MB (2765001
bytes) on disk.
- Active Web Reader.exe (1.64 MB)
- AWRUpgrade.exe (358.40 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.80 KB)
The current page applies to Active Web Reader 2.43 version 2.43
Active Web Reader 2.43 is a program released by the software company Deskshare Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Active Web Reader 2.43 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Active Web Reader 2.43 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Active Web Reader 2.43 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Active Web Reader 2.43". If it exists on your system the Active Web Reader 2.43 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Active Web Reader 2.43 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Active Web Reader 2.43, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Active Web Reader 2.43:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.deskshare.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskshare\Active Web Reader\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Active Web Reader 2.43.
8. After uninstalling Active Web Reader 2.43, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Active Web Reader 2.43 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Active Web Reader 2.43 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Active Web Reader 2.43 by Deskshare Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Active Web Reader 2.43 by Deskshare Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Active Web Reader 2.43 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 20:57:35.750