Active@ UNDELETE 8.5
You can find on this page details on how to remove Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 from your systemLSoft Technologies Inc
. Further information on LSoft Technologies Inc can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 at http://www.lsoft.net
. Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ UNDELETE folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ UNDELETE\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.01 MB (5253720 bytes) on disk and is titled Undelete.exe.
Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.49 MB (6801192
bytes) on disk.
- FileOrganizer_demo.exe (798.12 KB)
- Undelete.exe (5.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.09 KB)
This page is about Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 version 8.5
Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 is an application marketed by LSoft Technologies Inc. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Active@ UNDELETE 8.5". If it is installed on your PC the Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Active@ UNDELETE 8.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Active@ UNDELETE 8.5:
- The software company is: http://www.lsoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ UNDELETE\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Active@ UNDELETE 8.5.
8. After uninstalling Active@ UNDELETE 8.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 by LSoft Technologies Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 by LSoft Technologies Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 8.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 20:28:09.237