Active@ UNDELETE 10
Active@ UNDELETE 10 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 10 from your PCLSoft Technologies Inc
. Further information on LSoft Technologies Inc can be seen here
. Click on http://www.lsoft.net
to get more info about Active@ UNDELETE 10 on LSoft Technologies Inc's website. Active@ UNDELETE 10 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\LSoft Technologies\Active@ UNDELETE directory, depending on the user's choice. Active@ UNDELETE 10's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\LSoft Technologies\Active@ UNDELETE\unins000.exe. Active@ UNDELETE 10's main file takes about 12.98 MB (13612856 bytes) and its name is Undelete.exe.
Active@ UNDELETE 10 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.68 MB (14342768
bytes) on disk.
- Undelete.exe (12.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (712.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Active@ UNDELETE 10 version 10
When planning to uninstall Active@ UNDELETE 10 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Active@ UNDELETE 10 is a program by LSoft Technologies Inc. Some people try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Active@ UNDELETE 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Active@ UNDELETE 10 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Active@ UNDELETE 10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Active@ UNDELETE 10". If it exists on your system the Active@ UNDELETE 10 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Active@ UNDELETE 10 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Active@ UNDELETE 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Active@ UNDELETE 10:
- The software company is: http://www.lsoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LSoft Technologies\Active@ UNDELETE\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Active@ UNDELETE 10.
8. After removing Active@ UNDELETE 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Active@ UNDELETE 10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Active@ UNDELETE 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Active@ UNDELETE 10 by LSoft Technologies Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Active@ UNDELETE 10 by LSoft Technologies Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Active@ UNDELETE 10 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:20:09.773