Active Net 188.8.131.52
You can find below details on how to remove Active Net 184.108.40.206 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Active Net 220.127.116.11 from your PCJFL EQUIPAMENTOS ELETRÔNICOS IND. E COM. LTDA
. Open here
for more details on JFL EQUIPAMENTOS ELETRÔNICOS IND. E COM. LTDA. Further information about Active Net 18.104.22.168 can be found at http://www.jfl.com.br
. Usually the Active Net 22.214.171.124 application is to be found in the C:\Arquivos de programas\JFL\JFL Active Net directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Active Net 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Arquivos de programas\JFL\JFL Active Net\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ActiveNet20.exe is the Active Net 188.8.131.52's main executable file and it occupies close to 7.59 MB (7962624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Active Net 184.108.40.206. They take about 32.96 MB (34565262
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActiveNet20.exe (7.59 MB)
- ProgramadorAct20.exe (8.49 MB)
- ProgramadorM300.exe (1.99 MB)
- ServicoActiveNetRX2.exe (4.36 MB)
- servicoActiveNetTX2.exe (2.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.14 KB)
- fbguard.exe (80.00 KB)
- fbserver.exe (2.61 MB)
- fbsvcmgr.exe (76.00 KB)
- fb_inet_server.exe (2.59 MB)
- fb_lock_print.exe (164.00 KB)
- gbak.exe (224.00 KB)
- gdef.exe (232.00 KB)
- gfix.exe (88.00 KB)
- gpre.exe (468.00 KB)
- gsec.exe (84.00 KB)
- gsplit.exe (17.00 KB)
- gstat.exe (112.00 KB)
- instclient.exe (16.50 KB)
- instreg.exe (11.00 KB)
- instsvc.exe (52.00 KB)
- isql.exe (240.00 KB)
- nbackup.exe (92.00 KB)
- qli.exe (284.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Active Net 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Active Net 22.214.171.124 is an application released by the software company JFL EQUIPAMENTOS ELETRÔNICOS IND. E COM. LTDA. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Active Net 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Active Net 188.8.131.52 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Active Net 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Active Net 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Active Net 18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. After you select Active Net 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Active Net 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Active Net 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.jfl.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\JFL\JFL Active Net\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Active Net 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Active Net 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Active Net 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Active Net 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Active Net 126.96.36.199 by JFL EQUIPAMENTOS ELETRÔNICOS IND. E COM. LTDA from your computer, we are not saying that Active Net 188.8.131.52 by JFL EQUIPAMENTOS ELETRÔNICOS IND. E COM. LTDA is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Active Net 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 17:26:58.193