Active@ LiveCD 4
Active@ LiveCD 4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Active@ LiveCD 4 from your PCLSoft Technologies Inc
. Additional info about LSoft Technologies Inc can be seen here
. Detailed information about Active@ LiveCD 4 can be seen at http://www.lsoft.net
. Usually the Active@ LiveCD 4 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ LiveCD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Active@ LiveCD 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ LiveCD\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Active@ LiveCD 4's primary file takes around 14.50 MB (15206200 bytes) and is called BootDiskCreator.exe.
The executables below are part of Active@ LiveCD 4. They occupy about 22.62 MB (23721008
bytes) on disk.
- BootDiskCreator.exe (14.50 MB)
- InitFlash.exe (7.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (712.44 KB)
The current web page applies to Active@ LiveCD 4 version 4
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Active@ LiveCD 4.Registry keys:
Active@ LiveCD 4 is a program offered by the software company LSoft Technologies Inc. Some users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Active@ LiveCD 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Active@ LiveCD 4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Active@ LiveCD 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Active@ LiveCD 4". If it exists on your system the Active@ LiveCD 4 app will be found automatically. After you select Active@ LiveCD 4 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Active@ LiveCD 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Active@ LiveCD 4:
- The software company is: http://www.lsoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\Active@ LiveCD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Active@ LiveCD 4.
8. After uninstalling Active@ LiveCD 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Active@ LiveCD 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Active@ LiveCD 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Active@ LiveCD 4 by LSoft Technologies Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Active@ LiveCD 4 by LSoft Technologies Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Active@ LiveCD 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:52:12.420