Active Desktop Calendar 7.89
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 from your systemXemiComputers
. Take a look here
where you can read more on XemiComputers. Please follow http://www.xemico.com
if you want to read more on Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 on XemiComputers's page. Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XemiComputers\Active Desktop Calendar directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\XemiComputers\Active Desktop Calendar\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named ADC.exe and it has a size of 5.46 MB (5724672 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Active Desktop Calendar 7.89. They occupy 8.77 MB (9194943
bytes) on disk.
- ADC.exe (5.46 MB)
- ADCMigrator.exe (2.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 version 7.89
Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 is an application released by XemiComputers. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 or simply click the Search field and type in "Active Desktop Calendar 7.89". If it exists on your system the Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Active Desktop Calendar 7.89, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Active Desktop Calendar 7.89:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xemico.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\XemiComputers\Active Desktop Calendar\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Active Desktop Calendar 7.89.
8. After uninstalling Active Desktop Calendar 7.89, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 by XemiComputers from your PC, nor are we saying that Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 by XemiComputers is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Active Desktop Calendar 7.89 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 19:10:45.727