Action! is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Action! from your systemMirillis
. Open here
for more information on Mirillis. You can see more info about Action! at "http://mirillis.com"
. Action! is commonly installed in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mirillis\Action!" directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Action! is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mirillis\Action!\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 17.90 MB (18771648 bytes) on disk and is named Action.exe.
Action! is comprised of the following executables which take 29.58 MB (31014020
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Action.exe (17.90 MB)
- ActionPlayer.exe (11.05 MB)
- action_launcher.exe (83.69 KB)
- action_logon.exe (64.69 KB)
- action_svc.exe (15.69 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (451.00 KB)
- upload_login.exe (20.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.25.0
of Action!. You can find below info on other versions of Action!:
...click to view all...
Action! is a program by Mirillis. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Action! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Action! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Action! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Action!". If it exists on your system the Action! program will be found automatically. When you click Action! in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Action!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Action!:
- The web site of the application is: "http://mirillis.com"
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mirillis\Action!\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Action!.
8. After uninstalling Action!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Action! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Action! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Action! by Mirillis from your computer, nor are we saying that Action! by Mirillis is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Action! supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 21:35:13.513