This info is about Acrobat.com for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Acrobat.com from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat.com directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Acrobat.com is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe -uninstall com.adobe.mauby 4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1. The program's main executable file is called Acrobat.com.exe and occupies 87.50 KB (89600 bytes).
Acrobat.com installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 87.50 KB (89600
bytes) on disk.
- Acrobat.com.exe (87.50 KB)
This page is about Acrobat.com version 1.1.377
only. You can find here a few links to other Acrobat.com versions:
...click to view all...
Acrobat.com has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adobe Synchronizer\9.0\Acrobat.com
Acrobat.com is an application released by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Acrobat.com is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Acrobat.com from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Acrobat.com or simply activate the Search field and type in "Acrobat.com". The Acrobat.com app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Acrobat.com in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Acrobat.com, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Acrobat.com.
8. After uninstalling Acrobat.com, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Acrobat.com which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Acrobat.com with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Acrobat.com by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Acrobat.com by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acrobat.com supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:41:26.327