This info is about Acrobat.com for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Acrobat.com from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat.com directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Acrobat.com is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe -uninstall com.adobe.mauby 4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1. The program's main executable file is called Acrobat.com.exe and occupies 87.50 KB (89600 bytes).
Acrobat.com installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 87.50 KB (89600
bytes) on disk.
- Acrobat.com.exe (87.50 KB)
This page is about Acrobat.com version 1.1.377
only. You can find here a few links to other Acrobat.com versions:
...click to view all...
Acrobat.com has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Acrobat.com from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Acrobat.com's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\Acrobat.com.exe
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\assets\icons\mnemonic_128.png
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\assets\icons\mnemonic_16.png
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\assets\icons\mnemonic_32.png
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\assets\icons\mnemonic_48.png
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\bin-debug\AppContainer.swf
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\META-INF\AIR\application.xml
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\META-INF\AIR\hash
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\META-INF\AIR\publisherid
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\META-INF\signatures.xml
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\mimetype
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\version.xml
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Adobe\Adobe Synchronizer\10.0\Acrobat.com
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Adobe\Adobe Synchronizer\11.0\Acrobat.com
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Adobe\Adobe Synchronizer\9.0\Acrobat.com
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Adobe\Adobe Synchronizer\DC\Acrobat.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat.com\
Acrobat.com is an application released by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Acrobat.com is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Acrobat.com with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Acrobat.com or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acrobat.com". The Acrobat.com application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Acrobat.com in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Acrobat.com, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Acrobat.com.
8. After uninstalling Acrobat.com, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Acrobat.com that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Acrobat.com with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Acrobat.com by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Acrobat.com by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Acrobat.com supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:41:26.327