Acrobat X Pro
This web page is about Acrobat X Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Acrobat X Pro from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Acrobat X Pro is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Acrobat X Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Acrobat X Pro's primary file takes about 2.07 MB (2172600 bytes) and is named AcroRd32.exe.
The executable files below are part of Acrobat X Pro. They occupy about 17.65 MB (18512536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AcroBroker.exe (277.18 KB)
- AcroRd32.exe (2.07 MB)
- AcroRd32Info.exe (27.18 KB)
- AcroTextExtractor.exe (42.68 KB)
- ADelRCP.exe (67.18 KB)
- AdobeCollabSync.exe (862.18 KB)
- arh.exe (84.66 KB)
- Eula.exe (83.18 KB)
- LogTransport2.exe (345.18 KB)
- reader_sl.exe (50.68 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (114.18 KB)
- RdrCEF.exe (1.74 MB)
- RdrServicesUpdater.exe (11.28 MB)
- 64BitMAPIBroker.exe (228.18 KB)
- Adobe Help.exe (139.00 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (303.16 KB)
This page is about Acrobat X Pro version 10.0
Acrobat X Pro is a program by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Acrobat X Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Acrobat X Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Acrobat X Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acrobat X Pro". The Acrobat X Pro application will be found automatically. After you select Acrobat X Pro in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Acrobat X Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Acrobat X Pro.
8. After removing Acrobat X Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Acrobat X Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Acrobat X Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Acrobat X Pro by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Acrobat X Pro by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Acrobat X Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 00:30:11.993