Acos Websak Sikker Sone
This page is about Acos Websak Sikker Sone for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Acos Websak Sikker Sone from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Open here
for more info on Delivered by Citrix. Usually the Acos Websak Sikker Sone application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Acos Websak Sikker Sone's full uninstall command line is C:\Program. The program's main executable file is titled SelfService.exe and occupies 4.61 MB (4830320 bytes).
The executables below are part of Acos Websak Sikker Sone. They occupy an average of 5.18 MB (5426624
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.61 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.61 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (140.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (125.11 KB)
The current web page applies to Acos Websak Sikker Sone version 1.0
Acos Websak Sikker Sone is an application released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Acos Websak Sikker Sone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Acos Websak Sikker Sone using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Acos Websak Sikker Sone or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acos Websak Sikker Sone". If it exists on your system the Acos Websak Sikker Sone program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Acos Websak Sikker Sone in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Acos Websak Sikker Sone, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Acos Websak Sikker Sone.
8. After uninstalling Acos Websak Sikker Sone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Acos Websak Sikker Sone which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Acos Websak Sikker Sone using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Acos Websak Sikker Sone by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Acos Websak Sikker Sone by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Acos Websak Sikker Sone supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 10:01:38.910