Acid Cryptofiler 188.8.131.52
Acid Cryptofiler 184.108.40.206 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Acid Cryptofiler 220.127.116.11 from your systemAcid Technologies
. More information about Acid Technologies can be found here
. You can see more info on Acid Cryptofiler 18.104.22.168 at www.Acid-Technologies.com
. Acid Cryptofiler 22.214.171.124 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acid Technologies folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Acid Cryptofiler 126.96.36.199 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acid Technologies\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.39 MB (1454688 bytes) on disk and is titled cryptofiler.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Acid Cryptofiler 188.8.131.52. They occupy about 22.64 MB (23741735
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (701.54 KB)
- AcidDiskManage.exe (112.00 KB)
- AcidGDA.exe (1.50 MB)
- GDACmd.exe (958.09 KB)
- ACID Support Admin Tool.exe (2.72 MB)
- ACID Support User Tool.exe (3.79 MB)
- acidcmd.exe (1.10 MB)
- AcidServ.exe (8.81 MB)
- cryptofiler.exe (1.39 MB)
- setins.exe (1.60 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.12013
of Acid Cryptofiler 184.108.40.206.
Acid Cryptofiler 220.127.116.11 is a program marketed by Acid Technologies. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Acid Cryptofiler 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Acid Cryptofiler 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Acid Cryptofiler 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Acid Cryptofiler 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the Acid Cryptofiler 184.108.40.206 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Acid Cryptofiler 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Acid Cryptofiler 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acid Cryptofiler 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: www.Acid-Technologies.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acid Technologies\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Acid Cryptofiler 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Acid Cryptofiler 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Acid Cryptofiler 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Acid Cryptofiler 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Acid Cryptofiler 18.104.22.168 by Acid Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that Acid Cryptofiler 22.214.171.124 by Acid Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Acid Cryptofiler 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 01:06:08.033