Acer eDataSecurity Management
Acer eDataSecurity Management is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Acer eDataSecurity Management from your systemEgis Inc.
. You can find out more on Egis Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.hiegis.com
to get more data about Acer eDataSecurity Management on Egis Inc.'s website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Empowering Technology\eDataSecurity\x86 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Acer eDataSecurity Management by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Acer\Empowering Technology\eDataSecurity\x86\eDSnstHelper.exe -Operation UNINSTALL. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. eDStbmngr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 474.55 KB (485936 bytes) on disk.
Acer eDataSecurity Management installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.86 MB (8245504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Decryption.exe (910.55 KB)
- eDScsp.exe (502.55 KB)
- eDSDTS.exe (615.05 KB)
- eDSfsu.exe (635.55 KB)
- eDSLoader.exe (514.55 KB)
- edsMsgrProxy.exe (434.55 KB)
- eDSMSNLoader32.exe (444.05 KB)
- eDSnstHelper.exe (486.55 KB)
- eDSrf.exe (459.05 KB)
- eDSService.exe (489.05 KB)
- eDStbmngr.exe (474.55 KB)
- eDS_CCPSD.exe (454.05 KB)
- EgisYahooAPIOffsets.exe (74.55 KB)
- Encryption.exe (904.55 KB)
- IMSignInPrompt.exe (138.55 KB)
- MsnVane.exe (514.55 KB)
The current page applies to Acer eDataSecurity Management version 3.0.3062
only. You can find below a few links to other Acer eDataSecurity Management releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Acer eDataSecurity Management we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program FiUserNamees\Acer\Empowering TechnoUserNameogy\eDataSecurity
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program FiUserNamees\Acer\Empowering TechnoUserNameogy\eDataSecurity\Acer.Empowering.Framework.Interface.UserNameUserName
- C:\Program FiUserNamees\Acer\Empowering TechnoUserNameogy\eDataSecurity\acer.empowering.windows.forms.UserNameUserName
- C:\Program FiUserNamees\Acer\Empowering TechnoUserNameogy\eDataSecurity\AxInterop.ShockwaveFUserNameashObjects.UserNameUserName
- C:\Program FiUserNamees\Acer\Empowering TechnoUserNameogy\eDataSecurity\DecryptionGuide.htmUserName
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Acer eDataSecurity Management is an application by Egis Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Acer eDataSecurity Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Acer eDataSecurity Management with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Acer eDataSecurity Management or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acer eDataSecurity Management". The Acer eDataSecurity Management application will be found automatically. When you click Acer eDataSecurity Management in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Acer eDataSecurity Management, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acer eDataSecurity Management:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hiegis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Acer\Empowering Technology\eDataSecurity\x86\eDSnstHelper.exe -Operation UNINSTALL
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Acer eDataSecurity Management.
8. After removing Acer eDataSecurity Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Acer eDataSecurity Management that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Acer eDataSecurity Management with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Acer eDataSecurity Management by Egis Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Acer eDataSecurity Management by Egis Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Acer eDataSecurity Management in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:57:03.267