This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Acer VideoMagician for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Acer VideoMagician from your PCAcer Inc.
. More info about Acer Inc. can be seen here
. The entire uninstall command line for Acer VideoMagician is RunDll32. Acer VideoMagician.exe is the Acer VideoMagician's main executable file and it occupies close to 144.00 KB (147456 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Acer VideoMagician. They occupy about 153.00 KB (156672
bytes) on disk.
- Acer VideoMagician.exe (144.00 KB)
- TouchStone.exe (9.00 KB)
This info is about Acer VideoMagician version 1.4.0621
alone. For other Acer VideoMagician versions please click below:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Acer VideoMagician when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Live\Acer VideoMagician
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Live\Acer VideoMagician\Acer VideoMagician.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Live\Acer VideoMagician\Acer VideoMagician.sim
- C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Live\Acer VideoMagician\APREG.url
- C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Live\Acer VideoMagician\atl71.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\CyberLink\Diego\Acer VideoMagician
Acer VideoMagician is an application offered by the software company Acer Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Acer VideoMagician is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Acer VideoMagician from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Acer VideoMagician or simply activate the Search field and type in "Acer VideoMagician". If it exists on your system the Acer VideoMagician app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Acer VideoMagician in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Acer VideoMagician, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Acer VideoMagician.
8. After removing Acer VideoMagician, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer VideoMagician which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer VideoMagician with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Acer VideoMagician by Acer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Acer VideoMagician by Acer Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Acer VideoMagician supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 09:53:57.460