Acer Video Player
This page is about Acer Video Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Acer Video Player from your computerAcer Incorporated
. More information on Acer Incorporated can be seen here
. Please open http://www.acer.com
if you want to read more on Acer Video Player on Acer Incorporated's web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Acer Video Player folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Acer Video Player's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Acer Video Player\clearfiSetup.exe -uninstall. AcerVideoPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.56 MB (4786432 bytes) on disk.
Acer Video Player contains of the executables below. They take 6.27 MB (6573568
bytes) on disk.
- AcerVideoPlayer.exe (4.56 MB)
- CheckClearfiDLL.exe (127.75 KB)
- clearfiSetup.exe (1.56 MB)
- VideoRotation.exe (24.25 KB)
This page is about Acer Video Player version 1.00.2010.3
only. For more Acer Video Player versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling Acer Video Player we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Video Player
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Video Player\AcerAMRDecoder.ax
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Video Player\AcerAudioDecoder.ax
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Video Player\AcerFLVSplitter.ax
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Video Player\AcerMKVSplitter.ax
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Video Player\AcerVideoPlayer.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Video Player\
Acer Video Player is an application by the software company Acer Incorporated. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Acer Video Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Acer Video Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Acer Video Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Acer Video Player". If it is installed on your PC the Acer Video Player app will be found automatically. When you click Acer Video Player in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Acer Video Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer Video Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Acer Video Player\clearfiSetup.exe -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Acer Video Player.
8. After uninstalling Acer Video Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer Video Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Acer Video Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Acer Video Player by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Acer Video Player by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Acer Video Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:03:55.817