Acer UEIP Framework
Acer UEIP Framework is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Acer UEIP Framework from your computerAcer Incorporated
. More information on Acer Incorporated can be seen here
. Click on http://www.acer.com
to get more data about Acer UEIP Framework on Acer Incorporated's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\UserName\User Experience Improvement Program\Framework folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Acer UEIP Framework is MsiExec.exe. TriggerFramework.exe is the Acer UEIP Framework's main executable file and it takes close to 211.23 KB (216296 bytes) on disk.
Acer UEIP Framework installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.31 MB (5570856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Identify Device.exe (52.91 KB)
- MSG.exe (2.19 MB)
- Setting.exe (2.10 MB)
- TriggerFramework.exe (211.23 KB)
- UBTService.exe (284.41 KB)
- UEIPQuestionnaire.exe (494.75 KB)
The current web page applies to Acer UEIP Framework version 3.01.3001
only. You can find here a few links to other Acer UEIP Framework releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Acer UEIP Framework we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Acer UEIP Framework is a program released by the software company Acer Incorporated. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Acer UEIP Framework is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Acer UEIP Framework from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Acer UEIP Framework or simply activate the Search field and type in "Acer UEIP Framework". If it is installed on your PC the Acer UEIP Framework application will be found automatically. When you click Acer UEIP Framework in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Acer UEIP Framework, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer UEIP Framework:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Acer UEIP Framework.
8. After uninstalling Acer UEIP Framework, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Acer UEIP Framework which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Acer UEIP Framework using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Acer UEIP Framework by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Acer UEIP Framework by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Acer UEIP Framework supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 11:38:28.020