Acer Theft Shield
This page contains complete information on how to remove Acer Theft Shield for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Acer Theft Shield from your PCAcer Incorporated
. Open here
for more information on Acer Incorporated. Detailed information about Acer Theft Shield can be found at http://www.acer.com
. Acer Theft Shield is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Theft Shield directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Acer Theft Shield by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line Msiexec.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 611.60 KB (626280 bytes) on disk and is labeled genBackgrounds.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Acer Theft Shield. They take about 3.38 MB (3541000
bytes) on disk.
- genBackgrounds.exe (611.60 KB)
- UsecAppMsg.exe (337.10 KB)
- USecuAppClient.exe (252.60 KB)
- USecuAppSvc.exe (231.60 KB)
- USecuAppUI.exe (1.98 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.3002
of Acer Theft Shield. For other Acer Theft Shield versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Acer Theft Shield is an application marketed by Acer Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Acer Theft Shield is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Acer Theft Shield using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Acer Theft Shield or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acer Theft Shield". The Acer Theft Shield program will be found automatically. After you click Acer Theft Shield in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Acer Theft Shield, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer Theft Shield:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: Msiexec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Acer Theft Shield.
8. After removing Acer Theft Shield, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Acer Theft Shield which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer Theft Shield using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Acer Theft Shield by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Acer Theft Shield by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Acer Theft Shield in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 17:22:52.347