Acer Theft Shield
Acer Theft Shield is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Acer Theft Shield from your PCAcer Incorporated
. More information on Acer Incorporated can be found here
. Detailed information about Acer Theft Shield can be found at http://www.acer.com
. Acer Theft Shield is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Theft Shield directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Acer Theft Shield is Msiexec.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. genBackgrounds.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 611.14 KB (625808 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Acer Theft Shield. They take about 3.39 MB (3558096
bytes) on disk.
- genBackgrounds.exe (611.14 KB)
- UsecAppMsg.exe (337.14 KB)
- USecuAppClient.exe (253.64 KB)
- USecuAppSvc.exe (230.14 KB)
- USecuAppUI.exe (1.99 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.3005
of Acer Theft Shield. You can find below info on other application versions of Acer Theft Shield:
...click to view all...
Acer Theft Shield is a program by the software company Acer Incorporated. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Acer Theft Shield is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Acer Theft Shield with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Acer Theft Shield or simply click the Search field and type in "Acer Theft Shield". If it is installed on your PC the Acer Theft Shield app will be found automatically. After you select Acer Theft Shield in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Acer Theft Shield, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer Theft Shield:
- The software company is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: Msiexec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Acer Theft Shield.
8. After removing Acer Theft Shield, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Acer Theft Shield which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Acer Theft Shield with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Acer Theft Shield by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Acer Theft Shield by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acer Theft Shield supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-25 18:19:24.667