Acer Remote Files
Acer Remote Files is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Acer Remote Files from your PCAcer Incorporated
. More information on Acer Incorporated can be found here
. More details about Acer Remote Files can be found at http://www.acer.com
. Acer Remote Files is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Remote Files directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Acer Remote Files by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Acer\Remote Files\AcerRemoteFileSetup.exe -uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. RemoteFilesService.exe is the Acer Remote Files's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.95 MB (4146944 bytes) on disk.
Acer Remote Files is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.05 MB (8439808
bytes) on disk:
- AcerRemoteFileSetup.exe (2.90 MB)
- CacheMan.exe (152.25 KB)
- RemoteFilesMsg.exe (1.05 MB)
- RemoteFilesService.exe (3.95 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02.2003
of Acer Remote Files. You can find below a few links to other Acer Remote Files releases:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Acer Remote Files.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Acer Remote Files when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Acer\Remote Files
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Acer Remote Files
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Acer Remote Files\AcerRemoteFileSetup.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Acer Remote Files is an application released by Acer Incorporated. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Acer Remote Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Acer Remote Files from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Acer Remote Files or simply click the Search field and type in "Acer Remote Files". The Acer Remote Files app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Acer Remote Files in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Acer Remote Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acer Remote Files:
- The software company is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Acer\Remote Files\AcerRemoteFileSetup.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Acer Remote Files.
8. After uninstalling Acer Remote Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer Remote Files which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer Remote Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Acer Remote Files by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Acer Remote Files by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acer Remote Files in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:09:56.247