Acer Remote Files
Acer Remote Files is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Acer Remote Files from your PCAcer Incorporated
. More information on Acer Incorporated can be found here
. More details about Acer Remote Files can be found at http://www.acer.com
. Acer Remote Files is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Remote Files directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Acer Remote Files by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Acer\Remote Files\AcerRemoteFileSetup.exe -uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. RemoteFilesService.exe is the Acer Remote Files's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.95 MB (4146944 bytes) on disk.
Acer Remote Files is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.05 MB (8439808
bytes) on disk:
- AcerRemoteFileSetup.exe (2.90 MB)
- CacheMan.exe (152.25 KB)
- RemoteFilesMsg.exe (1.05 MB)
- RemoteFilesService.exe (3.95 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02.2003
of Acer Remote Files. You can find below a few links to other Acer Remote Files releases:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Acer Remote Files.Folders that were found:
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Acer\Remote Files
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Acer\Remote Files\AcerRemoteFileSetup.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Acer\Remote Files\AcerRemoteFileSetup.exe.FriendlyAppName
Acer Remote Files is an application by Acer Incorporated. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Acer Remote Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Acer Remote Files from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Acer Remote Files or simply activate the Search field and type in "Acer Remote Files". The Acer Remote Files program will be found automatically. After you select Acer Remote Files in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Acer Remote Files, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acer Remote Files:
- The software company is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Acer\Remote Files\AcerRemoteFileSetup.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Acer Remote Files.
8. After removing Acer Remote Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer Remote Files which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Acer Remote Files using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Acer Remote Files by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Acer Remote Files by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acer Remote Files in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:09:56.247