Acer Remote Files
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Acer Remote Files for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Acer Remote Files from your systemAcer Incorporated
. More information on Acer Incorporated can be found here
. More information about the application Acer Remote Files can be seen at http://www.acer.com
. Usually the Acer Remote Files program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Remote Files folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Acer Remote Files is C:\Program Files\Acer\Remote Files\AcerRemoteFileSetup.exe -uninstall. Acer Remote Files's main file takes around 2.89 MB (3028040 bytes) and is called AcerRemoteFileSetup.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Acer Remote Files. They take about 7.60 MB (7971104
bytes) on disk.
- AcerRemoteFileSetup.exe (2.89 MB)
- CacheMan.exe (150.57 KB)
- RemoteFilesMsg.exe (976.57 KB)
- RemoteFilesService.exe (3.61 MB)
The current page applies to Acer Remote Files version 1.00.3007
only. You can find below a few links to other Acer Remote Files versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Acer Remote Files we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Acer Remote Files is an application marketed by Acer Incorporated. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Acer Remote Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Acer Remote Files from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Acer Remote Files or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Acer Remote Files". If it exists on your system the Acer Remote Files app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Acer Remote Files in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Acer Remote Files, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acer Remote Files:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Acer\Remote Files\AcerRemoteFileSetup.exe -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Acer Remote Files.
8. After uninstalling Acer Remote Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Acer Remote Files which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Acer Remote Files using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Acer Remote Files by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Acer Remote Files by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Acer Remote Files supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:38:41.093