Acer Launch Manager
Acer Launch Manager is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Acer Launch Manager from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Further information on Acer Incorporated can be found here
. You can get more details related to Acer Launch Manager at http://www.acer.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\UserName\UserName Launch Manager folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. MsiExec.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Acer Launch Manager. LMLauncher.exe is the Acer Launch Manager's primary executable file and it takes about 405.54 KB (415272 bytes) on disk.
Acer Launch Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.34 MB (2457840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LMEvent.exe (432.54 KB)
- LMIdCardHelp.exe (635.04 KB)
- LMLauncher.exe (405.54 KB)
- LMSvc.exe (421.54 KB)
- LMTray.exe (418.04 KB)
- devcon.exe (87.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.00.3005
of Acer Launch Manager. For other Acer Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Acer Launch Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Acer Launch Manager from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Acer Launch Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\drivers\devcon.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\drivers\lmdriver.cat
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\drivers\LMDriver.inf
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\drivers\LMDriver.sys
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\drivers\RadioShim.sys
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\drivers\WdfCoinstaller01011.dll
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\dummy.url
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMEvent.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMIdCardHelp.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMTray.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Acer Launch Manager is an application offered by Acer Incorporated. Some people try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Acer Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Acer Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Acer Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acer Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Acer Launch Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Acer Launch Manager in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Acer Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acer Launch Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Acer Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Acer Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Acer Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Acer Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Acer Launch Manager by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Acer Launch Manager by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Acer Launch Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:05:52.377