Acer Launch Manager
Acer Launch Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Acer Launch Manager from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Open here
for more info on Acer Incorporated. Click on http://www.acer.com
to get more facts about Acer Launch Manager on Acer Incorporated's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Acer Launch Manager is MsiExec.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 428.73 KB (439016 bytes) on disk and is called LMLauncher.exe.
Acer Launch Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.30 MB (3457856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LMEvent.exe (461.73 KB)
- LMIdCardHelp.exe (640.73 KB)
- LMLauncher.exe (428.73 KB)
- LMSvc.exe (448.73 KB)
- LMToast.exe (328.23 KB)
- LMToastUI.exe (536.73 KB)
- LMTray.exe (442.73 KB)
- devcon.exe (89.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.00.8105
of Acer Launch Manager. For more Acer Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Acer Launch Manager we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Acer Launch Manager:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Acer Launch Manager:
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\drivers\devcon.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\drivers\lmdriver.cat
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\drivers\LMDriver.inf
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\drivers\LMDriver.sys
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\drivers\RadioShim.sys
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\drivers\WdfCoinstaller01011.dll
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\dummy.url
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMEvent.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMIdCardHelp.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMToast.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMToastUI.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMTray.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\
Acer Launch Manager is an application released by the software company Acer Incorporated. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Acer Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Acer Launch Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Acer Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acer Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Acer Launch Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Acer Launch Manager in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Acer Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer Launch Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Acer Launch Manager.
8. After removing Acer Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Acer Launch Manager by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Acer Launch Manager by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acer Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:37:15.250