Acer HomeMedia Connect
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Acer HomeMedia Connect for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Acer HomeMedia Connect from your computerAcer Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Acer Inc.. The full command line for uninstalling Acer HomeMedia Connect is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Acer HomeMedia Connect's primary file takes about 131.59 KB (134752 bytes) and its name is Acer HomeMedia Connect.exe.
The following executables are contained in Acer HomeMedia Connect. They occupy 1,007.06 KB (1031228
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Acer HomeMedia Connect.exe (131.59 KB)
- CLMSServer.exe (263.13 KB)
- CLMSService.exe (227.13 KB)
- CLMSTray.exe (59.03 KB)
- Install.exe (47.03 KB)
- PCMMediaSharing.exe (200.11 KB)
- PSUtil.exe (24.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (55.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.4221
of Acer HomeMedia Connect. You can find below info on other versions of Acer HomeMedia Connect:
Acer HomeMedia Connect is a program offered by Acer Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Acer HomeMedia Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Acer HomeMedia Connect from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Acer HomeMedia Connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Acer HomeMedia Connect". If it exists on your system the Acer HomeMedia Connect program will be found very quickly. When you click Acer HomeMedia Connect in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Acer HomeMedia Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Acer HomeMedia Connect.
8. After removing Acer HomeMedia Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Acer HomeMedia Connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer HomeMedia Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Acer HomeMedia Connect by Acer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Acer HomeMedia Connect by Acer Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Acer HomeMedia Connect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 09:47:54.680