Acer HomeMedia is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Acer HomeMedia from your systemAcer Inc.
. More information about Acer Inc. can be found here
. The full command line for removing Acer HomeMedia is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Acer HomeMedia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 143.59 KB (147040 bytes) on disk.
Acer HomeMedia installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 143.59 KB (147040
bytes) on disk.
- Acer HomeMedia.exe (143.59 KB)
The current page applies to Acer HomeMedia version 1.4.0621
only. You can find here a few links to other Acer HomeMedia releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Acer HomeMedia from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Acer HomeMedia:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Acer HomeMedia:
- C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Live\Acer HomeMedia
- C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Live\Acer HomeMedia Connect\Acer HomeMedia Connect.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Live\Acer HomeMedia Connect\APREG.url
- C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Live\Acer HomeMedia Connect\atl71.dll
- C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Live\Acer HomeMedia Connect\CLAuMixer.dll
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
Acer HomeMedia is a program by Acer Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Acer HomeMedia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Acer HomeMedia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Acer HomeMedia or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Acer HomeMedia". The Acer HomeMedia program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Acer HomeMedia in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Acer HomeMedia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Acer HomeMedia.
8. After removing Acer HomeMedia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Acer HomeMedia which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Acer HomeMedia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Acer HomeMedia by Acer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Acer HomeMedia by Acer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acer HomeMedia supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 09:52:28.377