Acer Drivers Update Utility
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Acer Drivers Update Utility for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Acer Drivers Update Utility from your PCDGTSoft Inc.
. You can find out more on DGTSoft Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Acer Drivers Update Utility can be found at http://www.dgtsoft.com/drivers-update-utility/acer-drivers-update-utility.htm
. Acer Drivers Update Utility is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Acer Drivers Update Utility directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Acer Drivers Update Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Acer Drivers Update Utility\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 702.66 KB (719521 bytes).
Acer Drivers Update Utility is comprised of the following executables which take 702.66 KB (719521
bytes) on disk:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Acer Drivers Update Utility from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Acer Drivers Update Utility's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Drivers Update Utility
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ACER Drivers Update Utility
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Drivers Update Utility\DPInst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Drivers Update Utility\DriverBackUp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Drivers Update Utility\driverlib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Drivers Update Utility\DriverUpdateUtility.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Drivers Update Utility\KillTask.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Drivers Update Utility\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Drivers Update Utility\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Drivers Update Utility\update.dll
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ACER Drivers Update Utility\rmtdrv.dat
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ACER Drivers Update Utility\setup.ini
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Drivers Update Utility_is1
Acer Drivers Update Utility is a program released by the software company DGTSoft Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Acer Drivers Update Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Acer Drivers Update Utility with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Acer Drivers Update Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Acer Drivers Update Utility". If it exists on your system the Acer Drivers Update Utility program will be found automatically. When you click Acer Drivers Update Utility in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Acer Drivers Update Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acer Drivers Update Utility:
- The software company is: http://www.dgtsoft.com/drivers-update-utility/acer-drivers-update-utility.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Acer Drivers Update Utility\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Acer Drivers Update Utility.
8. After uninstalling Acer Drivers Update Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Acer Drivers Update Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Acer Drivers Update Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Acer Drivers Update Utility by DGTSoft Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Acer Drivers Update Utility by DGTSoft Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Acer Drivers Update Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 14:15:19.450