Acer Device Fast-lane
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Acer Device Fast-lane for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Acer Device Fast-lane from your PCAcer Incorporated
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Acer Incorporated. More details about Acer Device Fast-lane can be seen at http://www.acer.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Device Fast-lane directory (same installation drive as Windows). MsiExec.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Acer Device Fast-lane. The program's main executable file occupies 2.18 MB (2288680 bytes) on disk and is called DeviceFastLaneUI.exe.
Acer Device Fast-lane contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.92 MB (3056760
bytes) on disk.
- DeviceFastLaneEvent.exe (291.04 KB)
- DeviceFastLaneSvc.exe (459.04 KB)
- DeviceFastLaneUI.exe (2.18 MB)
The current page applies to Acer Device Fast-lane version 1.00.3013
alone. For more Acer Device Fast-lane versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Acer Device Fast-lane has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Acer Device Fast-lane when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Device Fast-lane
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Device Fast-lane\DevCtrl.dll
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Device Fast-lane\DeviceFastLaneEvent.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Device Fast-lane\DeviceFastLaneSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Device Fast-lane\DeviceFastLaneUI.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Acer Device Fast-lane.lnk
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Device Fast-lane\
Acer Device Fast-lane is an application offered by Acer Incorporated. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Acer Device Fast-lane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Acer Device Fast-lane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Acer Device Fast-lane or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Acer Device Fast-lane". The Acer Device Fast-lane app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Acer Device Fast-lane in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Acer Device Fast-lane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer Device Fast-lane:
- The publisher is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Acer Device Fast-lane.
8. After uninstalling Acer Device Fast-lane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Acer Device Fast-lane that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Acer Device Fast-lane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Acer Device Fast-lane by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Acer Device Fast-lane by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Acer Device Fast-lane supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:49:42.597