This info is about Acer DVDivine for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Acer DVDivine from your systemAcer Inc.
. More information about Acer Inc. can be read here
. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Acer DVDivine. Acer DVDivine's main file takes around 133.29 KB (136488 bytes) and its name is Acer DVDivine.exe.
The executables below are part of Acer DVDivine. They take about 133.29 KB (136488
bytes) on disk.
- Acer DVDivine.exe (133.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.0621
of Acer DVDivine. Click on the links below for other Acer DVDivine versions:
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove Acer DVDivine from your PC.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Live\Acer DVDivine
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Live\Acer DVDivine\Acer DVDivine.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Live\Acer DVDivine\Acer DVDivine.sim
- C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Live\Acer DVDivine\APREG.url
- C:\Program Files\Acer Arcade Live\Acer DVDivine\atl71.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\CyberLink\Diego\Acer DVDivine
Acer DVDivine is a program by Acer Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Acer DVDivine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Acer DVDivine from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Acer DVDivine or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acer DVDivine". If it is installed on your PC the Acer DVDivine application will be found very quickly. After you click Acer DVDivine in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Acer DVDivine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Acer DVDivine.
8. After removing Acer DVDivine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer DVDivine which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer DVDivine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Acer DVDivine by Acer Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Acer DVDivine by Acer Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Acer DVDivine in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 09:53:57.407