Acer Configuration Manager
This web page is about Acer Configuration Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Acer Configuration Manager from your computerAcer Incorporated
. More info about Acer Incorporated can be seen here
. Further information about Acer Configuration Manager can be found at http://www.acer.com
. Usually the Acer Configuration Manager program is found in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Configuration Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Acer Configuration Manager is Msiexec.exe. AWC.exe is the Acer Configuration Manager's main executable file and it occupies approximately 412.41 KB (422304 bytes) on disk.
Acer Configuration Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.75 MB (2880544
bytes) on disk.
- ATM.exe (101.91 KB)
- AWC.exe (412.41 KB)
- DeployTool.exe (288.41 KB)
- ListCheck.exe (461.91 KB)
- UpgradeTool.exe (1.51 MB)
The current web page applies to Acer Configuration Manager version 1.00.3001
only. Click on the links below for other Acer Configuration Manager versions:
Acer Configuration Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Acer Configuration Manager:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Acer Configuration Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Configuration Manager
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Configuration Manager\AcrHttp.dll
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Configuration Manager\AmundsenLabel.xml
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Configuration Manager\AmundsenMap.xml
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Configuration Manager\ares.png
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Configuration Manager\ATM.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Configuration Manager\AWC.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Configuration Manager\DeployTool.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Configuration Manager\license.txt
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Configuration Manager\ListCheck.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Configuration Manager\LogDebug.dll
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Configuration Manager\LogDll.dll
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Configuration Manager\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Configuration Manager\Newtonsoft.Json.xml
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Configuration Manager\UpgradeTool.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Configuration Manager\
Acer Configuration Manager is a program offered by Acer Incorporated. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Acer Configuration Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Acer Configuration Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Acer Configuration Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Acer Configuration Manager". If it exists on your system the Acer Configuration Manager application will be found very quickly. After you select Acer Configuration Manager in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Acer Configuration Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acer Configuration Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: Msiexec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Acer Configuration Manager.
8. After uninstalling Acer Configuration Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer Configuration Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Acer Configuration Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Acer Configuration Manager by Acer Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Acer Configuration Manager by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Acer Configuration Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 14:29:38.690