Ace of Seafood
Ace of Seafood is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Ace of Seafood from your PCNussoft
. More information on Nussoft can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.neoaq.net/
if you want to read more on Ace of Seafood on Nussoft's page. Ace of Seafood is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ace of Seafood folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Ace of Seafood is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. AceOfSeafood.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 16.03 MB (16808448 bytes) on disk.
Ace of Seafood installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.23 MB (17014784
bytes) on disk.
- AceOfSeafood.exe (16.03 MB)
- applyudm.exe (201.50 KB)
Ace of Seafood is a program by the software company Nussoft. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Ace of Seafood is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Ace of Seafood with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ace of Seafood or simply click the Search field and type in "Ace of Seafood". The Ace of Seafood application will be found automatically. After you select Ace of Seafood in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Ace of Seafood, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ace of Seafood:
- The software company is: http://www.neoaq.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ace of Seafood.
8. After removing Ace of Seafood, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ace of Seafood which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ace of Seafood using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ace of Seafood by Nussoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Ace of Seafood by Nussoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ace of Seafood supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 07:36:55.720