This info is about Ace Utilities for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Ace Utilities from your systemAcelogix Software
. Open here
where you can read more on Acelogix Software. You can see more info on Ace Utilities at http://www.acelogix.com
. Ace Utilities is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Ace Utilities directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Ace Utilities by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ace Utilities\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 136.61 KB (139888 bytes) on disk and is called aulaunch.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Ace Utilities. They take 8.71 MB (9132766
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- au.exe (4.22 MB)
- au32.exe (612.62 KB)
- aulaunch.exe (136.61 KB)
- da.exe (3.02 MB)
- hstdel.exe (68.00 KB)
- regbak.exe (414.60 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.29 KB)
- PluginMaker.exe (162.50 KB)
This page is about Ace Utilities version 5.7.0
only. For more Ace Utilities versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Ace Utilities.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Ace Utilities:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Ace Utilities when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Ace Utilities
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- C:\Program Files\Ace Utilities\aulaunch.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Ace Utilities\aulaunch.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Ace Utilities\aulaunch.exe.FriendlyAppName
Ace Utilities is a program released by Acelogix Software. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Ace Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ace Utilities from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ace Utilities or simply click the Search field and type in "Ace Utilities". The Ace Utilities app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ace Utilities in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ace Utilities, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ace Utilities:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acelogix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ace Utilities\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ace Utilities.
8. After removing Ace Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ace Utilities that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ace Utilities using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ace Utilities by Acelogix Software from your computer, we are not saying that Ace Utilities by Acelogix Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ace Utilities in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 03:54:35.447