Ace Translator 9
Ace Translator 9 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Ace Translator 9 from your PCAceTools.biz
. Additional info about AceTools.biz can be found here
. Click on http://www.acetools.biz
to get more details about Ace Translator 9 on AceTools.biz's website. Ace Translator 9 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Ace Translator directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Ace Translator\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ace Translator 9. pdftotext.exe is the Ace Translator 9's main executable file and it occupies approximately 648.00 KB (663552 bytes) on disk.
Ace Translator 9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.75 MB (1838569
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (648.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9
of Ace Translator 9.
Ace Translator 9 is a program offered by the software company AceTools.biz. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Ace Translator 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Ace Translator 9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ace Translator 9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ace Translator 9". If it is installed on your PC the Ace Translator 9 app will be found very quickly. When you select Ace Translator 9 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ace Translator 9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ace Translator 9:
- The software company is: http://www.acetools.biz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ace Translator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ace Translator 9.
8. After uninstalling Ace Translator 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ace Translator 9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ace Translator 9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ace Translator 9 by AceTools.biz from your PC, we are not saying that Ace Translator 9 by AceTools.biz is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ace Translator 9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 00:39:02.717