Ace Translator 11.5
Ace Translator 11.5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Ace Translator 11.5 from your computerAceTools.biz
. Further information on AceTools.biz can be seen here
. More data about the app Ace Translator 11.5 can be seen at http://www.acetools.biz
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Ace Translator folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Ace Translator 11.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ace Translator\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.52 MB (3690496 bytes) on disk and is called AceTrans.exe.
Ace Translator 11.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.26 MB (5511904
bytes) on disk.
- AceTrans.exe (3.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (974.72 KB)
- pdftotext.exe (804.00 KB)
This page is about Ace Translator 11.5 version 11.5
Ace Translator 11.5 is an application released by the software company AceTools.biz. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Ace Translator 11.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Ace Translator 11.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ace Translator 11.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ace Translator 11.5". If it exists on your system the Ace Translator 11.5 app will be found very quickly. After you select Ace Translator 11.5 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ace Translator 11.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ace Translator 11.5:
- The software company is: http://www.acetools.biz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ace Translator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ace Translator 11.5.
8. After removing Ace Translator 11.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ace Translator 11.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ace Translator 11.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ace Translator 11.5 by AceTools.biz from your computer, nor are we saying that Ace Translator 11.5 by AceTools.biz is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ace Translator 11.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 23:48:46.347