Ace Stream Media 22.214.171.124
Ace Stream Media 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Ace Stream Media 188.8.131.52 from your PCAce Stream Media
. Take a look here
for more details on Ace Stream Media. More details about the app Ace Stream Media 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://info.acestream.org/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Ace Stream Media 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Ace Stream Media 18.104.22.168's main file takes around 118.12 KB (120952 bytes) and is called ace_player.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Ace Stream Media 22.214.171.124. They take 589.56 KB (603711
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (147.96 KB)
- ace_console.exe (26.75 KB)
- ace_engine.exe (27.25 KB)
- ace_stream.exe (27.25 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- ace_player.exe (118.12 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (119.12 KB)
- ace_update.exe (26.12 KB)
The current page applies to Ace Stream Media 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Ace Stream Media 184.108.40.206:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream\player\ace_player.exe
Ace Stream Media 220.127.116.11 is a program offered by the software company Ace Stream Media. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Ace Stream Media 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Ace Stream Media 22.214.171.124 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ace Stream Media 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ace Stream Media 188.8.131.52". The Ace Stream Media 184.108.40.206 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ace Stream Media 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ace Stream Media 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ace Stream Media 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://info.acestream.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ace Stream Media 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Ace Stream Media 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ace Stream Media 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ace Stream Media 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ace Stream Media 18.104.22.168 by Ace Stream Media from your computer, we are not saying that Ace Stream Media 22.214.171.124 by Ace Stream Media is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ace Stream Media 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 00:55:25.030