This web page is about Accordance Demo for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Accordance Demo from your PCOaktree Software, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Oaktree Software, Inc.. Please open http://www.accordancebible.com
if you want to read more on Accordance Demo on Oaktree Software, Inc.'s web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Oaktree\Accordance Demo directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Accordance Demo is "C:\Program Files\Oaktree\Accordance Demo\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called accordance demo.exe and it has a size of 6.34 MB (6653152 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Accordance Demo. They occupy 7.18 MB (7533441
bytes) on disk.
- AccDemoCleanup.exe (85.50 KB)
- accordance demo.exe (6.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (774.16 KB)
This page is about Accordance Demo version 10.4.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Accordance Demo:
Accordance Demo is an application by the software company Oaktree Software, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Accordance Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Accordance Demo from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Accordance Demo or simply click the Search field and type in "Accordance Demo". If it is installed on your PC the Accordance Demo application will be found very quickly. After you click Accordance Demo in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Accordance Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Accordance Demo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.accordancebible.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Oaktree\Accordance Demo\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Accordance Demo.
8. After removing Accordance Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Accordance Demo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Accordance Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Accordance Demo by Oaktree Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Accordance Demo by Oaktree Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Accordance Demo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 14:54:08.180