This web page contains complete information on how to remove Access 2010 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Access 2010 from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
for more details on Delivered by Citrix. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Access 2010 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "crbappstor-7dc9f476@@Citrix.MPS.App.XenApp.Access 2010". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SelfService.exe is the Access 2010's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes) on disk.
Access 2010 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Access 2010 version 1.0
Access 2010 is a program marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Access 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Access 2010 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Access 2010 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Access 2010". The Access 2010 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Access 2010 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Access 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Access 2010.
8. After removing Access 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Access 2010 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Access 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Access 2010 by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Access 2010 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Access 2010 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-30 18:17:41.980