Accdb Password Get 5.2
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Accdb Password Get 5.2 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Accdb Password Get 5.2 from your computerAPG Software Ltd
. More information on APG Software Ltd can be found here
. You can read more about on Accdb Password Get 5.2 at http://www.accdbpasswordrecovery.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Accdb Password Get directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Accdb Password Get\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Accdb Password Get 5.2. The program's main executable file occupies 3.72 MB (3901952 bytes) on disk and is called AccdbPG.exe.
Accdb Password Get 5.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.41 MB (4627109
bytes) on disk.
- AccdbPG.exe (3.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2
of Accdb Password Get 5.2.
Accdb Password Get 5.2 is a program marketed by the software company APG Software Ltd. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Accdb Password Get 5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Accdb Password Get 5.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Accdb Password Get 5.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Accdb Password Get 5.2". If it is installed on your PC the Accdb Password Get 5.2 app will be found automatically. After you select Accdb Password Get 5.2 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Accdb Password Get 5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Accdb Password Get 5.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.accdbpasswordrecovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Accdb Password Get\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Accdb Password Get 5.2.
8. After removing Accdb Password Get 5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Accdb Password Get 5.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Accdb Password Get 5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Accdb Password Get 5.2 by APG Software Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Accdb Password Get 5.2 by APG Software Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Accdb Password Get 5.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 11:20:30.930