You can find on this page details on how to remove AcSELerator RTAC for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall AcSELerator RTAC from your PCSchweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
. More information on Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the software AcSELerator RTAC can be found at http://www.selinc.com
. Usually the AcSELerator RTAC application is found in the C:\Archivos de programa\SEL\AcSELerator\RTAC\Installation folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for AcSELerator RTAC is C:\Archivos de programa\SEL\AcSELerator\RTAC\Installation\uninstall.exe. AcSELerator RTAC's main file takes around 74.75 KB (76546 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
AcSELerator RTAC installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 74.75 KB (76546
bytes) on disk.
This info is about AcSELerator RTAC version 1.2.0929.1521
only. You can find below info on other releases of AcSELerator RTAC:
...click to view all...
AcSELerator RTAC is an application offered by the software company Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AcSELerator RTAC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AcSELerator RTAC from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AcSELerator RTAC or simply click the Search field and type in "AcSELerator RTAC". If it exists on your system the AcSELerator RTAC app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AcSELerator RTAC in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AcSELerator RTAC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AcSELerator RTAC:
- The publisher is: http://www.selinc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\SEL\AcSELerator\RTAC\Installation\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AcSELerator RTAC.
8. After removing AcSELerator RTAC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AcSELerator RTAC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AcSELerator RTAC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AcSELerator RTAC by Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AcSELerator RTAC by Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AcSELerator RTAC in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-08 01:47:11.220