This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall A.I.M. Racing for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall A.I.M. Racing from your PC1C Company
. Go over here
where you can find out more on 1C Company. A.I.M. Racing is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\AIM Racing directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for A.I.M. Racing is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. AIMRace.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.11 MB (3260416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside A.I.M. Racing. They occupy about 3.65 MB (3823448
bytes) on disk.
- AIMRace.exe (3.11 MB)
- Server.exe (44.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
A.I.M. Racing is an application offered by the software company 1C Company. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove A.I.M. Racing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall A.I.M. Racing from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find A.I.M. Racing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A.I.M. Racing". The A.I.M. Racing app will be found very quickly. After you select A.I.M. Racing in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about A.I.M. Racing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A.I.M. Racing.
8. After uninstalling A.I.M. Racing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of A.I.M. Racing that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A.I.M. Racing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove A.I.M. Racing by 1C Company from your PC, we are not saying that A.I.M. Racing by 1C Company is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove A.I.M. Racing supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 00:00:20.320