AVUS is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AVUS from your computerAndrea Bonfiglio
. Open here
where you can read more on Andrea Bonfiglio. More data about the software AVUS can be seen at http://avus.sourceforge.net
. AVUS is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVUS folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVUS\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVUS. The program's main executable file is named AVUS.exe and it has a size of 113.00 KB (115712 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in AVUS. They occupy 179.48 KB (183788
bytes) on disk.
- AVUS.exe (113.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (66.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
AVUS is an application released by Andrea Bonfiglio. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove AVUS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AVUS from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVUS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVUS". If it exists on your system the AVUS app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AVUS in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AVUS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVUS:
- The publisher is: http://avus.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVUS\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVUS.
8. After uninstalling AVUS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVUS which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVUS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVUS by Andrea Bonfiglio from your PC, nor are we saying that AVUS by Andrea Bonfiglio is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVUS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-18 18:20:20.103