AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4
This web page is about AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. More data about the application AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4 can be seen at http://www.avs4you.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSSoftwareNavigator directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSSoftwareNavigator\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4. AVS4YOUSoftwareNavigator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.03 MB (6322024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4. They occupy 6.70 MB (7029449
bytes) on disk.
- AVS4YOUSoftwareNavigator.exe (6.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
The current page applies to AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4 version 41.4
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSSoftwareNavigator
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSSoftwareNavigator\AVS4YOUSoftwareNavigator.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSSoftwareNavigator\AVS4YOUSoftwareNavigator.sib
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSSoftwareNavigator\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSSoftwareNavigator\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\AVS4YOU Software Navigator.ico
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS4YOU Software Navigator_is1
AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4 is an application marketed by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4". The AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSSoftwareNavigator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4.
8. After removing AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:35:27.010