AVS VideoConverter 126.96.36.199
You can find below details on how to remove AVS VideoConverter 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AVS VideoConverter 184.108.40.206 from your computerNCT Company Ltd.
. You can find out more on NCT Company Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More data about the application AVS VideoConverter 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.avsmedia.com
. Usually the AVS VideoConverter 18.104.22.168 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVSMedia\VideoConverter3 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing AVS VideoConverter 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVSMedia\VideoConverter3\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. AVS VideoConverter 126.96.36.199's primary file takes around 810.50 KB (829952 bytes) and is called AVSVideoCDWriter.exe.
AVS VideoConverter 188.8.131.52 is composed of the following executables which take 4.77 MB (4998109
bytes) on disk:
- AVSVideoCDWriter.exe (810.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
- WMFDist.exe (3.90 MB)
The current page applies to AVS VideoConverter 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
AVS VideoConverter 18.104.22.168 is an application offered by NCT Company Ltd.. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove AVS VideoConverter 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AVS VideoConverter 126.96.36.199 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVS VideoConverter 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVS VideoConverter 184.108.40.206". The AVS VideoConverter 220.127.116.11 program will be found very quickly. After you click AVS VideoConverter 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AVS VideoConverter 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS VideoConverter 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avsmedia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVSMedia\VideoConverter3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVS VideoConverter 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling AVS VideoConverter 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS VideoConverter 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS VideoConverter 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVS VideoConverter 22.214.171.124 by NCT Company Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS VideoConverter 126.96.36.199 by NCT Company Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS VideoConverter 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-05 10:59:03.373