AVS Video Recorder 2.5
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. More information on Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.avs4you.com
to get more details about AVS Video Recorder 2.5 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s website. Usually the AVS Video Recorder 2.5 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled AVSVideoRecorder.exe and occupies 9.79 MB (10261352 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside AVS Video Recorder 2.5. They occupy about 10.46 MB (10970045
bytes) on disk.
- AVSVideoRecorder.exe (9.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.08 KB)
The current page applies to AVS Video Recorder 2.5 version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AVS Video Recorder 2.5:
AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is an application offered by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AVS Video Recorder 2.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVS Video Recorder 2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVS Video Recorder 2.5". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Video Recorder 2.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AVS Video Recorder 2.5 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AVS Video Recorder 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Video Recorder 2.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVS Video Recorder 2.5.
8. After removing AVS Video Recorder 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Video Recorder 2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVS Video Recorder 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVS Video Recorder 2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AVS Video Recorder 2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVS Video Recorder 2.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:02:36.607