AVS Video Recorder 2.5
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. More information on Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.avs4you.com
to get more details about AVS Video Recorder 2.5 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s website. Usually the AVS Video Recorder 2.5 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled AVSVideoRecorder.exe and occupies 9.79 MB (10261352 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside AVS Video Recorder 2.5. They occupy about 10.46 MB (10970045
bytes) on disk.
- AVSVideoRecorder.exe (9.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.08 KB)
The current page applies to AVS Video Recorder 2.5 version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AVS Video Recorder 2.5:
AVS Video Recorder 2.5 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSSystemAudioControl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder_DoNotAutostartPreview.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder_DoNotMute.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder_LOG.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Video Recorder_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder.exe
AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is a program released by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AVS Video Recorder 2.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVS Video Recorder 2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Video Recorder 2.5". The AVS Video Recorder 2.5 program will be found very quickly. When you click AVS Video Recorder 2.5 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AVS Video Recorder 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Video Recorder 2.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5.
8. After uninstalling AVS Video Recorder 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Video Recorder 2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS Video Recorder 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVS Video Recorder 2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVS Video Recorder 2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Video Recorder 2.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:02:36.607